Skilled Worker
Family Class
Quebec Immigration
Provincial Nominee Program
Student Visas
Other Visas
Hiring Temporary Workers
Live-in Caregiver Program
Visitor's Visa
Other Visas
Hiring Temporary Workers

If you are an employer looking to hire a foreign worker, you need to prepare a formal offer of employment.  Depending on the nature of the work, you may be required to validate the offer of employment through Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC). 

We can assist you in preparing a formal offer of employment and advise you if a validation is required by HRSDC.  Should a validation be required by HRSDC, we can prepare and submit all the necessary documentation on your behalf.

Once your formal offer of employment is validated by HRSDC, the foreign worker can apply at a visa post outside Canada for an employment authorization or work permit.  We can assist the foreign worker in applying for the work permit and go through the process with you until the work permit is issued.  For further assistance you may contact us directly to discuss your options. 

Free Assessment
Request Form
Frequently Asked
Contact Us
© 2006 Insight Immigration | Disclaimer